He was such a delight on the trip and hardly complained, only when he was too hot, which I guess was kind of a lot because it was H-O-T there! It was about 93 with a real feel of 112 almost everyday we were there. Weather like that means spending as much time at the pool as possible with buckets and buckets of ice to keep the cerveza cold. We also saw a few good lightning storms, too.
Dante's curls were so amazing with the humidity!
Almost as soon as we arrived in Mexico, we went to the Mega for supplies.
We did some sight-seeing in the neighboring town, Bucerias, which is the city our first resort was located in. I believe the state we were in is called Nayarit.
Bucerias was really cute and nice. The food was amazing and there was always too much! We visited one of the churches in the town that was set up for a wedding that must have taken place that day. .jpg)
We did some sight-seeing in the neighboring town, Bucerias, which is the city our first resort was located in. I believe the state we were in is called Nayarit.
Bucerias was really cute and nice. The food was amazing and there was always too much! We visited one of the churches in the town that was set up for a wedding that must have taken place that day. .jpg)
Part of the way through our stay, we were allowed to move resorts to a much larger, nicer place that had the BEST room service food ever!
I was a fan of the seafood burrito that was great, but everyone kept making fun of me about it because it tasted like it had chili cheese on top of it (mmmm, chili cheese!) Whatever, I will order it every time I go! The chocolate cake was amazing, too, everyone concurred on that one :) But we didn't get the nice resort for nothing, we had to work for it! We go suckered into a time share presentation for a couple of hours, but moving resorts was worth it...as you can see, time share presentations are hot and boring!
We got massages out of it, too :)
I was a fan of the seafood burrito that was great, but everyone kept making fun of me about it because it tasted like it had chili cheese on top of it (mmmm, chili cheese!) Whatever, I will order it every time I go! The chocolate cake was amazing, too, everyone concurred on that one :) But we didn't get the nice resort for nothing, we had to work for it! We go suckered into a time share presentation for a couple of hours, but moving resorts was worth it...as you can see, time share presentations are hot and boring!
We got massages out of it, too :)We had several great meals in Mexico. We went to Vista Grill, which is Spanish for "over-priced, gourmet food with best view in town." Overall, Mexico was an amazing, relaxing time. Tom and my dad had to work for a few hours,
but it was definitely a vacation away from everything happening at home, which was needed by everyone!
but it was definitely a vacation away from everything happening at home, which was needed by everyone! .jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment